How to start
Handshake allows you to create your own workspaces and make it easy for your team to manage knowledge. Discussing new ideas becomes simpler in Handshake.
Sign up for your account
Create your project workspace
Invite your team members
What You Get
Smart attributes coming soon
Fast onboarding coming soon
Public websites coming soon
Document all coding processes, make brainstorming and sharing knowledge sessions, implement critical code changes with reduced risk of errors.
Organize your team and define project roles, share instructions with your team members, store all resources and projects within a single workspace.
Marketing & Sales
Share best win-win sales strategies with your colleagues, search for saved marketing templates fast, notify your colleagues of any updates within a workspace.
- How to get started with Handshake?
- Create an account on our platform for free. No credit is required to get started.
- How to invite my team to a workspace?
- Click on the “Invite” button and insert the email of a person you want to be able to contribute to your knowledge base.
- What are the document collaboration roles used in Handshake?
There are four roles you can assign participants to fulfill:
- Driver – an initiator of any changes made in the knowledge base;
- Approver – the one who makes decisions by approving them;
- Contributor – a consultant who suggests and makes changes to a document;
- Informed - a person, who need to be informed about the outcomes;
Roles can be changed for any document at any moment.
- What features does Handshake have?
Despite having a simple and clear interface, Handshake has a number of advanced features, including a real-time editor, document approver, document version control and others.
Read more about the features here .
- What are use cases for Handshake?
- Handshake is useful for most teams. Read more about use cases here .
- Is it a final version of Handshake?
- Of course, no. We are working on new updates. The new version of Handshake is coming every month and will be more useful and functional.